Learn how to perform CPR and other basic life support skills.
In our Basic Life Support (BLS) course, we train you on how to promptly recognize life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compression, deliver appropriate ventilates, and provide early use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). This course is designed to teach healthcare professionals, medical students, and other personnel to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in various in-facility and pre-hospital settings.
Our BLS course covers the following:
- Adult and Pediatric CPR
- Two-Rescuer Scenarios and Use of the Bag-Valve Mask
- Foreign-Body Airway Obstruction (Conscious and Unconscious)
- Automated External Defibrillation (includes Child AED Update)
- Other Cardiopulmonary Emergencies
- Stroke and Cardiac Arrest