Know how to manage cardiovascular emergencies and personnel emergency response.
Our Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course is designed to train healthcare professionals who are involved in the management of cardiovascular emergencies or personnel in emergency response. It is built on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, focusing on the importance of cardiac arrest prevention, early and continuous CPR, and high-performing teams. The ACLS course emphasizes why team dynamics and communication, systems of care, immediate post-cardiac arrest care, airway management, and emergency medications are critical in life-threatening situations.
Our ACLS course covers the following:
- ACLS Algorithms
- Immediate Post-Cardiac-Arrest Care
- Airway Management
- Cardiac Rhythm Recognition
- High-Quality CPR
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- 1 Rescuer CPR and AED
- Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- Megacode Treatment
- BLS and ACLS Surveys
- Identification and Initial Care of Other Life-Threatening Clinical Situations (such as stroke)